Joosti house rules
Joosti house rules
- We ask you to treat the property provided to you at the holiday house with the proper care and to use the rooms, furniture, dishware and cookware in the holiday house of their intended purpose. If the property at the holiday house is not treated with care (the property is broken, destroyed, ruined, lost, etc.), you undertake to compensate us for the material damage you have caused based on the repair or purchase invoices. You will be charged € 5 for each broken dish.
- Please keep the holiday house and its territory clean and in good order.
- The provider of the accommodation services is not liable for the loss of personal items from the holiday house. When leaving the holiday house, always make sure to check if the door is locked and the windows closed.
- Smoking is prohibited in the holiday house. If this rule is ignore, you are obligated to pay for the cleaning of the sofas, rugs and curtains, and to pay rent for three additional days, during which the holiday house will be aired out.
- On the territory of the holiday house, please park your cars only in the designated areas.
- Please vacate the rooms by 12 noon on the day of departure.
- Please hand over the holiday house premises in the same condition as when you arrived, including washing all the dishes you have used. We also ask that you enable the provider of the accommodations service or its representative to inspect the rooms before you leave. Cleaning services can be ordered from the holiday house, based the prices established in the pricelist.
- If the keys are lost or not returned to the accommodations provider, you are financially liable for the cost of replacing the locks. You will be charged € 150 for a lost key.
- Open fires are prohibited in the holiday house. Smoking is prohibited in the holiday house.
- Upon arrival at the holiday house, familiarize yourself with the evacuation exits and location of the life-saving equipment.
- When leaving the room, switch off all power-consuming devices.
- In case of fire, immediately notify the emergency centre by calling 112 and also the provider of the accommodation service by calling +372 5184662 or +372 5066432.
- If the fire cannot be extinguished independently, close the windows, exit the room, close the door and go to the nearest exit.
- If you are barbecuing, do so at least ten metres from the house. When barbecuing make sure the fire is constantly supervised and after using the barbecue equipment, make sure the charcoal is extinguished or extinguished it with water or smothered it with sand.
- Bonfires may be built only in the designated area.